Saturday, December 28, 2013
Last Cutting Cafe Post
All good things must come to an end. Today I'm posting my final Design Team creation for The Cutting Cafe:( Since this is the last posting for some of the current DT members we were able to create our choice of projects. Perfect time to get a head start on all the birthday cards I'll need in the next few months. For my card I used Miss Regina's Candle Shaped Card cutting file/template. This is a quick and easy card to put together. I chose to cut my pieces by hand after printing them. This file comes in PDF, SVG and MCT options so you can use a cutting machine, also. I had a scrap of this glittery star patterned paper so used it for the candle stripes. Going with the star theme I added a layered star and stamped the word celebrate on it. A small tag tied on with red jute and some yellow Stickles on the candle flame finished the shaped card off.
I have truly enjoyed my term designing for Regina. I'm going to miss my weekly Cutting Cafe projects, but know that you will continue to see projects using Cutting Cafe files on my blog. They're addictive and I love using them. Thank you, Regina, for allowing me the opportunity to be on your Design Team. My admiration for you and your talent will never dim.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF..........i am going to miss you loads.............I HOPE YOU COME BACK ONE DAY....love the card...hugs
Now that is so adorable!!! Happy New Year!
Oh Jeri, I love this little card! What fabulous papers you used and I love the MCT products you used with it. I'm going to miss seeing how you use Miss Regina's files but know there will be others that will share fabulous projects too. I hope you are going to continue to post as I love your creations! Happy New Year my friend! Hugs!
Post a Comment