Sunday, December 15, 2013

The Cutting Cafe 3-D Christmas Ornament Set

 
We're continuing with a Christmas theme this week at The Cutting Café and the focus for our Design Team projects is ornaments.  I'm showcasing a set of 3-Dimensional Christmas Ornaments.  This set comes with two different ornaments, one divider box and lids (one with a window and one without window).   You can make your ornaments as full as you'd like.  For mine, I used six of the ornament sections per ornament.  I used the SVG file and my Silhouette to cut all my pieces.
 

Before attaching all the pieces I cut a piece of red glitter ribbon to sandwich between layers to serve as the ornament hanger.  I embellished the ornaments with a green die cut bow and a die cut silver jingle bell.  Here is a photo of the box all done up to give as a gift to a friend.  I simply added a tulle bow and a tag.
You'll want to make sure you stop by The Cutting Café Blog on Wednesday to see the rest of the Design Team's ornament projects.  Thanks for coming by.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

This is really beautiful Jeri!! I think your friend is one lucky friend!! You always awe and inspire me. Hugs!

Regina Easter said...

oh Jeri, what an amazing set, this is just beautiful

Julie Odil said...

These are just beautiful, Jeri! Well done!