Sunday, December 1, 2013

The Cutting Cafe Christmas Bag Topper


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Now that you've had a weekend of Christmas shopping (or even if you didn't) you're going to need some good ideas for gift presentation.  I've got just what you need.  This week at The Cutting Café the Design Team is featuring projects with Christmas Bag Toppers, Stocking Boxes, Christmas Shaped Milk Cartons and Candy Cane Boxes.  You're sure to find just the container you need.  I used the Christmas tree bag topper and small gift bag for my featured design.  The Christmas Bag Topper Template and Cutting File comes with 17 different bag toppers, a small and large bag with and without windows and frames to put around the windows in the bags.  There are also 19 sentiments included with the set.  I cut the bag from a plaid patterned paper, the bag topper base from kraft cardstock and the Christmas tree from a green polka dot.  I added a few die cut presents around the base of the tree and a die cut star to the top of the tree.  A little twine and a tiny tag completed the bag.  The tag sentiment is from The Cutting Café Christmas Mini Words.  Now make sure you check out the rest of the DT projects on The Cutting Café Blog on Wednesday.

5 comments:

Brenda said...

What a cute way to give a gift in Jeri! I love the plaid paper you did the bag in and I love the topper! So cute and perfect with the gifts under the tree. Now I need to go check out what everyone else did! Hugs my friend!

Regina Easter said...

oh my word Jeri, this is the cutest ever, i love it

bumblebee creations said...

so cute!!

Julie Odil said...

This is so cute! I love that great big ole tree sitting up there.

Leslie said...

Oh so cute!