Friday, November 29, 2013
Cardz TV Go To Challenge Galz Christmas Treats
Happy Black Friday! I hope you all had a fabulous Turkey Day. As you read this my husband and I are enjoying a long awaited trip to visit my son, daughter-in-law and grandson Kameron in North Carolina. My son is a Marine so our time to see him is so limited and it's such a blessing to be with him for this holiday. It has been over eight years since we've been with him for a holiday celebration.
So let's see---today you are one of two kinds of people---either a shopper or an avoid at all costs, never enter a store type. I'm not sure which I'll be today, but have been both a shopper and a stay at home girl in the past. What I know for sure, is today at Cardz TV you will see some fabulous creations for treats to give friends and family for Christmas. The Go To Challenge Galz have outdone themselves to bring you some great inspiration. I've made this stacking/nesting set of four boxes into an adorable snowman. When separated each box will fit inside the box below it, which I must say, is what drew me to this file. That and my love/obsession with snowmen. I love the fact that I can use it as a decoration and if I don't use it to put little treats in I can save it for next year and it will hardly take up any storage space in my tiny 500 sq. ft. home. This is the perfect treat holder for all my friends that live in small campers or a park model like I do. This is Silhouette file #35047. I left it exactly the size it comes in the file. It was really so quick to put together. All I needed to add were some buttons and a couple great Cardz TV sentiments. Both Frosty and There's SNOW one like you came from the Cardz TV stamp set Snow Day. I hope you'll have the chance to play along with our Cardz TV Challenge for a Christmas Treat Container. Add your creation with the Mr. Linky feature at the Cardz TV blog and you'll have the chance to win some Cardz TV stamps. The challenge runs until December 6th. Thanks for stopping by today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh Jeri, this snowman nesting boxes are just too cute!! I love how he is a decor piece and a useful treat holder that makes a wonderful gift! I an also so happy that you are enjoying your son and his family this holiday!! And please tell him thank you for serving our country and thank his wife and son too as I know the sacrifices that they make as well. From one military to another-we have some fine sons! Hugs my friend!!
This is awesome Jeri!! I love your snowman boxes!! I'm gonna head to the Silhouette store and buy this file and make me a set!! :)
super cute................
These are so adorable! I love his hat and scarf. So cute! Great job!
Lots of Hugs,
Laura
Post a Comment