Sunday, November 24, 2013

The Cutting Cafe Table Decor


This week at The Cutting Café the Design Team is showcasing some of their favorite files from the store.  I decided to use the cute little Wheelbarrow Treat Box Template/Cutting file.  I wanted to add a few fall flavored décor items to my little home.  Most of you know that hubby and I live in a small (500 sq. ft.) park model "cottage".  Living in such a tiny space we don't have a lot of room for holiday decorations, but I still like to scatter a few touches around.  I found a package of "table scatter" pumpkins at Target recently in the $1 bins.  As soon as I saw them I knew they would look really cute displayed in this wheelbarrow on my dining table.  I used my Silhouette and the SVG cutting file to cut all my wheelbarrow pieces and used scraps from leftover projects.  At the base of the wheelbarrow I added a little grass that I cut from the Grass Shaped Card template, also from The Cutting Café.  Then I scattered a few leaves and a pumpkin in the grass.  I added a small bow and a tiny tag (My Creatvie Time die) and stamped the word Fall onto it then attached it to the handle of the wheelbarrow. 

6 comments:

Stef H said...

totally awesome and gorgeous. love those little pumpkins!
wishing you a truly blessed thanksgiving!
hugs :)

Melissa said...

Love this, your so creative Jeri!

Brenda said...

Oh Jeri, this wheelbarrow is beautiful! I love the scrap you used to make the "belly" of the wheelbarrow. It made such an elegant wheelbarrow! The little tag, leaves, and pumpkin is just the perfect added touches! Hugs!

Regina Easter said...

Jeri, this is so stinkin cute...i love love love it

bumblebee creations said...

what a super idea!! I love it!! Hope you are enjoying Florida, it is very much looking like Winter here!!

Julie Odil said...

This is adorable! I love those pumpkins in your wheelbarrow, and the fall tag hanging from the handle. It's just precious!