Gobble, Gobble, Gobble!!! It's almost turkey day and I'm very excited about that. Not because Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, but this year we will be traveling from Florida to N. Carolina to spend the holiday with our son, daughter-in-law and grandson in their new home. My son (who is a Marine) has been assigned to a new duty station and we are beyond excited that he will be closer to Florida so we can see him more often. His little guy is 2 1/2 now and we've only had the opportunity to see him a handful of times. He's at such a fun age now and it will be wonderful to spend more time with him. We're hoping we can entice them to visit us in Florida, too. Perhaps a bribe for a trip to Disneyworld will do the trick.
Now onto my turkey card. The Cutting Café design team is highlighting Thanksgiving projects this week using the Turkey Shaped Card, Gobble Word Shaped Card or the So Thankful Circle set. I combined the Turkey from the Turkey Shaped Card with one of Miss Regina's new Step Card Templates. I also used the Thanksgiving Day Printable stamp set for my sentiment and the gobble words on the card. I cut the step card base from black cardstock. The gobble words are printed on a yellow patterned paper from my scrap bin so I'm not sure of the brand. I also used scraps to put Mr. Turkey together. Isn't he just the cutest turkey? I printed my sentiment on another piece of the yellow patterned paper then assembled all the pieces together for one fabulous Thanksgiving card. If you'd like a chance to win some Cutting Café files make sure you head over to The Cutting Café blog and leave a comment. Miss Regina has one winner every week.
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday and get the chance to spend time with family or friends. I can't wait to make some family memories. I'm sure I'll have a picture or two to share with you of my grandson when we return.
6 comments:
Oh my goodness this is a cute card Jeri! Loving that turkey!! Your printed sentiments on the design paper is just so fun too! Hugs my friend!
ohhhh....I love this card!! so cute and fun!!
oooooooooooooooooooo totally love this turkey card...to cute
Love this! Makes me smile!
Fun step card! TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com
Oh my, Jeri! This is one cute turkey card!
Post a Comment