Happy November! Thanksgiving is only weeks away and the
Cardz TV Stamps Go-To-Galz are presenting Thanksgiving projects this week. For my sweet little card I made this adorable scarecrow from the Cricut Simply Charmed cartridge. Isn't he so darn cute? I used Graphic 45 French Country paper collection for the scarecrow's shirt and overalls. I paired this little guy with a pre-made background from last year's Simple Stories Harvest Lane collection. I simply made a base card from kraft cardstock and placed the pre-made paper element on the front. Then I added the cute little scarecrow. Love, love, love it. I stamped my sentiment from the the Cardz TV Stamp set Thankful For You right onto the background paper. The only embellishment I needed to add to this card were the two teeny tiny red buttons on the scarecrows overalls. In less than 10 minutes this card was complete. I hope you'll play along with this challenge. You'll have until Nov. 14th to link your project at the Cardz TV blog for your chance to win some Cardz TV stamps. Have FUN!
10 comments:
Awww, this is too cute Jeri! I love that little scarecrow, how cute is he?! I am really loving the papers you used my friend. I will have to lift this from you and make these for my grandkids. Hugs!
Love this cut! Super fun and those papers are great!
Love the adorable scarecrow!!! Super cute card!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
So cute! This is one of my favorite cuts from the Simply Charmed cartridge.
Love it Jeri! That scarecrow is the cutest! TFS :)
Michelle (DT sister)
Purple Monkey Moments
fun little card Jeri!! Love how you you used your background papers!
How adorable!! I so love this scarecrow cut. The bg are awesome Jeri! Most fabulous card!!! :)
He is the cutest scarecrow ever! Love the colors too.
Mimi
Cardztv DT sister
Mr. Scarecrow is so cute! Love the different papers you've used. Great job!
Lots of Hugs,
Laura
Absolutely adorable scarecrow card Jeri! Love the bg paper.
Post a Comment