Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Cardz TV Gallery Picture Frame


I have a little photo frame to share with you today that I posted over to the Cardz TV Gallery page. I made this to highlight a Disney World photo of my granddaughters with Mickey Mouse. I used some fabulous metal dies from My Creative Time to make the words Smile and I (heart) you, the little instamatic camera with the photo coming out the bottom and the black frame. After assembling all the pieces of the instant camera I added a sentiment from Cardz TV stamps This 'n' That stamp set (Oh SNAP!). Then I heat embossed the Picture perfect! sentiment from the Cardz TV stamp set Simply Said onto the black photo element. I totally love how this turned out and I know my granddaughters are going to be so happy to have this picture momento from their trip to Disney World. Today (October 28th) we are at the Magic Kingdom for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. It's going to be so much fun being there with Payton and Paige. I'll be sharing some pocket page scrapping with you soon of this event. Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

OMGosh Jeri, this is so cute!!! I know the girls will just love this to remember their fun time they had with their grandparents. I love how you have used the MCT dies to make this fun, cute and festive frame! You rock my friend!! Hugs, Brenda

Stef H said...

spectacular! love this!

hope all is well.

hugs :)

Sharon said...

This is fabulous Jeri!!! Ya'll are making some awesome memories with the girls!!!! :)

Georgiana said...

Cute for Disney!