Monday, October 6, 2014
The Cutting Cafe Pumpkin Shaped Card
It's the spooky, scary, haunting time of the year. Today I have a quick and easy Cutting Cafe Pumpkin Shaped Card Template and cutting file to share. I've always been drawn to the taller, skinnier shaped pumpkins. That's why I love this shaped card so much. I used the PDF version and printed it then hand cut it. There were only three pieces to this card-the base of the card with the fold, the top piece and stem. I cut the base from orange cardstock, the top from an orange chevron print and the stem from a textured woven kraft cardstock. I printed the sentiment from another Cutting Cafe set called Pumpkin Treat Box onto a label. Last I embellished with a couple pompom spiders and a black gingham bow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
oh my word....................soooooooooo cute
Awesome!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*
this is gorgeous!
hugs :)
I love it!! The spiders are awesome!
Oh Jeri, I am so loving your tall pumpkin! I love them all, lol, I just think pumpkins scream fall. I love your chevron paper and your sentiment is just too cute on the long MCT stitched oval. Love the gingham bow too, that just finishes off this country pumpkin perfectly! Hugs, Brenda
ooooooohhhh the black spiders are the perfect accent!
I love chevrons and they look amazing on your pumpkin! The spiders add a fun spooky touch. :-)
You had my heart with the chevron paper...the rest is just additional bliss. This is GORGEOUS :)
those spiders are so cute! :D
Very cute!
The chevron is perfect for this! I love the spiders! AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!
Post a Comment