Saturday, November 22, 2014

My Creative Time Challenge


Today I have a Christmas card that I created for the current challenge at My Creative Time. This is a photo/color inspiration challenge using this photo.

 I wanted to create a poinsettia for the front of my card so I used the dies from the Boughs of Holly stamp and die set. I cut ten petals from cranberry colored cardstock and three in a bright green cardstock then layered them all together to make a flower. For my sentiment I used the Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies and More set to make the frame to stamp my sentiment on. The sentiment is also from the Boughs of Holly stamp set and I heat embossed it with Versa Mark ink and Wow gold glitter embossing powder.

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at MCT! Lee-Ann :)

Brenda said...

I love your card Jeri!!! The poinsettia is fabulous and I've been wanting to try this myself. A nice clean and simple card, it just doesn't get any better than this! Happy Thanksgiving my friend! Hugs, Brenda

Cassandra said...

That looks absolutely perfect! And the gold embossing is so pretty! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

Cindy Beland said...

Looks BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time / Designer Challenge. :)