Thursday, November 13, 2014
Online Card Class Day 2 Interactive Cards
Today's Online Card Class was making Interactive Cards. I made a shaker card. This is definitely not a card I would mass produce because it is very time consuming, but I know my two granddaughters will get a kick out of it. I used the Lawn Fawn Joy to the Woods stamps with coordinating dies to create my little scene. The first thing I did was stamp and cut all the elements for my scene and make the frame using Stitched Rectangular dies from My Creative Time. I made the snow banks with an edge die from My Creative Time. My favorite part of this stamp set is the little fox's foot prints to stamp behind the fox. How cute is that? All my coloring was done with Copics. I assembled all the pieces on the front of the card and then put acetate on the back side. Then I added foam tape all around the edges and placed my sequins, seed beads and a little glitter between the foam tape. For my inner layer I decided to heat emboss some snowflakes in white on vellum before attaching the front of the card. I love how this card came out and especially the shaker element, but I would only go through the process to make a card for someone very special.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a lovely scene you have created for this card, adore the little footprints for the fox :)
OMGosh, I am so in love with this shaker card Jeri!! First off, you have sold me on this LF stamp and die set!! Now I gotta go buy it. lol I love the scene you created, it is just so neat. I also love all the stuff you put in for your shaker, such fun elements like the embossed snowflakes! This is one awesome card! Hugs, Brenda
Post a Comment