Monday, August 3, 2015
Cardz TV Gallery More Punnie Foodies
This sentiment just makes me chuckle. It comes from the Cardz TV Stamp set More Foodie Punnies. I love this set because it comes with the sentiment I LOVE YOU MORE THAN and you can pair it with lots of funny differnet sayings as you can see in the picture of the stamp set.
I started this card with a standard A2 card that I folded into a Z shape by scoring the front panel in half and folding it back on itself. I added printed paper panels from Doodlebug then die cut a top note shape to add to the front. On this panel I stamped my cute peanut butter and jelly bread slices. I recently attended a three day stamping conference and found a couple new, to me, clear stamp companies. This image came from a stamp set called Sweet Things from Pink & Main. I knew as soon as I saw this image it was perfect to go with Mary's peanut butter & jelly sentiment. I met the woman who is the owner and illustrator, Michelle Currie. She was just delightful and such an inspiration. She was born with a type of Muscular Dystrophy and has never let it hold her back from her dreams and aspirations. A part of the proceeds from the sale of each stamp set is donated to the Muscular Dystrophy Association. She has been in a wheelchair since she was 12. You should have seen her moving around in her power cart teaching make and takes and selling her products in her booth. Talk about adorable images. I fell in love with all her stamp sets and had a hard time sticking to my budget. I stamped the image with Momento Tuxedo black ink and colored it with Copics. For the inside of the card I added another top note mat and stamped MORE THAN PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY. I also added a little strawberry stamped from Cardz TV Stamps Love in a Jar stamp set. For a finishing touch I added a little Glossy Accents to the strawberry. Thanks for stopping by today and come back soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh how CUTE! Sweet Card! :)
Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations
This is just totally adorable Jeri!! I love the image stamp and the perfect stamp set of sentiments for your image!!!! :)
This is a really cute Z card Jeri! Love your cute peanut butter and jelly breads, Mary's stamps certainly did work perfectly with these images. Hugs, Brenda
Post a Comment