Wednesday, August 5, 2015
Paige's Birthday Card
Hello Friends! I am still on the road traveling, visiting kids, grandkids and friends in the state of Michigan. We have lots of family events going on while we're here. This past weekend my youngest granddaughter, Paige, celebrated her 6th birthday. I made this adorable card for her using Paper Sweeties stamps and dies and a few little treats from a Lawn Fawn stamp set (individual cakes and glasses of lemonade). The sweet little girl is Abigail. I stamped her in Momento tuxedo black then colored her with Copics. I paper pieced her little blouse and jumper which came from the Sweetie Pie stamp set. Next I stamped and paper pieced the Sweeties Stand. I used Simple Stories wood patterned paper for the bottom of the stand and a small dotted red paper I found in my scraps for the awning. I stamped and colored three little cakes and three glasses of lemonade (Lawn Fawn) and placed them on the stand counter. I added a sentiment from the Sweetie Pie stamp set onto the sign on the stand front. I attached all the elements onto a basic white A2 card front and my card was finished.
We still have another two weeks before we return home from our travels. In a few days we will be leaving Michigan and heading to North Carolina for a long awaited reunion with our son. It has been a year since we've seen him since he's been on deployment. Hubby and I enjoy seeing our large family, but we're exhausted and tired of living out of a suitcase. We're ready to be home again. This weekend we are attending our oldest grandson's graduation party and seeing our great granddaughter who is celebrating her second birthday. I'll post the darling mermaid card I made for her in a few days. Thanks for stopping by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment