Wednesday, August 5, 2015

The Cutting Cafe Mini Note Card Set


It's the 7th of the month and time for a Cutting Cafe Design Team post. Today the "Team" is showcasing the Mini Note Pad and Card Set Printable stamps and cutting file. This set features 18 note pad images, 7 regular images, 3 card templates and a matching envelope. I also used the box from the Matchbook box set for storing the cards and little note pad. I'm going to be giving this little set to my granddaughter so I stamped the little cards with a penguin image (she loves penguins) and left them uncolored so she could color them and give them to friends. For the little note pad I used the file with the sentiment "You're an AWESOME kid". I added a little mini pen that I found in the dollar bin at Target.



After the note pad sheets were printed and cut I bound them into a little notepad by adding a piece of chipboard to the back and binding them at the top with some red cardstock. (Just a note-the little smiley faces are not part of the printed sentiment I added them myself with a Lawn Fawn stamp). Make sure you head over to The Cutting Cafe Blog and check out the creations from the rest of the DT. Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Regina Easter said...

ackkkkkkkkkkkkkkk this is so stinkin cute girl

Diane said...

What a cute, cute idea..one I might have to use..love it!!

Doris E said...

Great job, this is so cute!!!