
I really enjoyed coming up with my design for this week's BBTB2 challenge. The wonderful and infinitely talented, Regina, chose the crayon box from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More. I decided to make mine into a coupon holder for my granddaughter, Payton. She will be starting preschool this year and we told her we would take her to the store shopping for a new school outfit. Actually, I don't think my husband will really want to have anything to do with that endeavor, but I will enjoy taking her to shop and out for lunch. It will bring back memories of school shopping with my five kids when they were little. I cut my crayon box at 5" from golden yellow cardstock. Then to decorate the front of the box I used the crayons from the My Community cartridge.

8 comments:
Jeri, love those colors and the tag is a perfect touch. Hugs
aDORABLE!
Kim
Jeri, what a darling idea for your granddaughter. She will absolutely love this. It's really adorable.
Carole
wow Jeri, what a great idea...i love this..hugs
This came out so cute. I love the crayons...so colorful
Tooo cute! LOVE your big crayons and what a great idea for a coupon holder! xxD
CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!! I love that it's a coupon holder for a new outfit for school. It's perfect!!
I think we were both on the back to school train of thought this week, lol! Love your crayons and i actually just got My Community in the mail yesturday! There are so many cute things on this one, who would have known! Love the coupon idea I may have to try that one in the future! And yes the crayons actually do look like Crayola crayons, the chunky ones!
((Hugs)) Theresa
Post a Comment