Friday, June 8, 2012

Cardz TV Stamps Challenge #10 My Guy Father's Day project

We're making Father's Day projects this week at Cardz TV Stamps.  Anyone who knows me knows I'm not a big fan of creating cards for guys.  So Mary picked a great challenge for me this week with her My Guy theme.  I used the Cricut Something To Celebrate cartridge to make this shaped card.  I almost feel like I cheated because I totally used the manual to put this card together.  This cartridge has shaped cards on it and I followed the colors exactly as they were displayed in the manual.  That made this one quick and easy to put assemble.  I used the Cardz TV stamp set called Ticket Talk 2 for the sentiment in the center of the ribbon and on the tag which I cut from the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge, I used the Cardz TV Stamps set called It's A Guy Thing.  I'll be giving this card to hubby for Father's Day.

6 comments:

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Love the shaped card! You did a great job recreating the card...nothing wrong with that! :0)
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
cccscraproom@gmail.com

Melissa said...

This is lovely Jeri, love all the layers!

Sharon said...

I so love your shaped card!!! That ribbon and all of the layers are great!!! Love the colors. There is nothing wrong with going with the colors in the booklet. I do that myself at times!! :)

Susan said...

I just love shaped cards. You did a great job.

Lizzie Laine said...

This is a great card Jeri, nothing wrong with using it the way it is in the manual!

teachdanz said...

this is a great card for a guy especially one that doesn't fit a specific theme like sports or fishing. great job!