Monday, July 23, 2012
BBTB2 Christmas in July
This week at BBTB2 we're creating for Christmas. It's so much fun to get a head start on those Christmas cards. Every year I say I'm not going to wait to the last minute and I get better every year, but it seems I'm always rushing for more at the end. I usually make at least 50 of my cards all different designs. I decided I'm going to mass produce this year. I've got my mass production card all designed out and saved in my Gypsy and it's pretty simplistic, but for my Design Team card this week it's a different card. I was looking through my Christmas papers and found this cute little post card in a stack from last years 25 Days of Christmas by Simple Stories. I knew it was perfect to go along with one of the houses on the Jolly Holidays cartridge and my sentiment from Cardz TV Stamps Home for Christmas stamp set. The house is cut at 3.75". Other than cutting and assembling the house the rest of the card was made using papers and design elements from the paper stack.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Jeri, this is great, love the sentiment and your house is sooooo cute. hugs
Jeri, this is so nice.... I love the sentiment.... love that house.
Hugs
Carole
Geri, your card is so sweet and homey. I love the little post card. Great colors. THanks for the inspiration.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
ps. you could enter this in my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge
Jeri this is an awesome card! I love that paper, love how it looks like a post card with some extras. The sentiment is near and dear to my heart because it is so true!! Love your house and the color you chose for it, it is perfect on this paper. Of course I love anything homey looking and this card makes one feel right at home!! Hugs!
Jeri, reminds me of the song, "I'll be home for Christmas." A really cozy card. Gives me all the "good" feelings of Christmas. Thank you.
Wonderful Christmas card Jeri.Love the house and postcard,so very special.
Jayne x
Lovely Christmas card! Love the little post card and your cute house! Perfect sentiment!
Glenda
So darling..I just love a Christmas post card...I was running a little late..But my creation is done too...Yippee..Love Christmas..Krista
Jeri
So Perfect, I also love post cards, The house is an awesome addition,and you did a great job putting it all together...
Hugs
Penny
This is so pretty. Makes me feel like when I went to my Grandmas in Utah for Christmas. Love the soft colors and the post card with the sentiment is so cute.
jeri i love the warmness of this card.
Adorable! Loving the papers and fab postcard. xxD
Oh I loved your take on this challenge Jeri!Beautiful card and I so love the sentiments, love it all!
Hugs
Juliexx
Post a Comment