Monday, July 30, 2012

BBTB2 Farm Animal Challenge

Monday again, already and it's the last one in July.  Another month of summer gone.  How can it be?  Well, it's time for a new challenge at BBTB2.  This week our fab DT sister, Krista, asked the team to use any farm animal.  I needed a thank you card and had the cute Thank Ewe sentiment from Cardz TV Stamps Farmyard Funnies stamp set, so of course, I had to make a sheep.  This sheep came from the Everyday Pop Up Cards cartridge and I paired it with the fence from the same cartridge.  I added an action wobbler to the back of my sheep so it would look like it was jumping over the fence.  Afterwards, I thought that was probably silly.  Can a sheep even jump?  I have no clue.  Oh well, it's made now.  LOL  I added no layering to this card because it needs to go in the mail and it sure looks boring.  Oh well, again I say, it's made now.  I hope you can join our BBTB2 challenge this week.  Remember you must use a CRICUT cut Farm Animal from any CRICUT cartridge and it must be a new creation, not a back link.  Can't wait to see all the different animals on your cards.  Also, a reminder, if you want the Design Team to visit your blog and comment you need to have word verification turned off.  It makes me so sad when I go for visits and try to leave a comment only to find word verification which is impossible for me to read as I am visually impaired.  It really frustrates me because you don't know until you've taken the time to leave a sweet comment and then--boom--all for naught because you can't decipher those silly letters.  Now off to the farm you go!

10 comments:

Sandi said...

Jeri, I think it is fab, I love a tailored, clean card, hugs

Jayne said...

Great card Jeri...I've counted lots of sheep jumping trying to go to sleep!
Jayne x

Brenda said...

Oh Jeri I think this is an adorable card my friend! I love that sheep and the fence, the background cloud paper is just perfect! I also love that you put the sheep on an action wobble, how cute is that?!! I can't believe that another month of summer has gone too, before we know it the kids will be back in school and the holidays will be on us before we know it! OH MY!! lol Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I love that cute sheep.

DonnaMundinger said...

Love it! the action wobble is perfect. ya know, I haven't even looked at that cart yet. My BAD. xxD

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

This is so cute..I love to look at sheep in person..so cute..Your card looks very magical..Krista

~JulieH~ said...

I love your jumping Shepp Jeri! Love that he's on an action wobbler too!
Hugs
Juliex

DIANA L. said...

Just simply gorgeous. I love the lamb I like how you distressed it around the edges. Thanks for the inspiration
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

What a cute card! The action wobble is a great idea! Looks like he is leaping and having a grand ole time! Love the color scheme too!!!

Penny'sfromHeavenreborn Nursery said...

Jeri
Super cute, Love the lttle lamb,he looks like he is having a great time, great colors too....


Hugs