Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Cricut Cardz Challenge #112 Tag You're It

Hi Everyone!  Gosh, it's been awhile since I posted two cards in one week.  There was a bit of a hiatus from Cricut Cardz Challenge but we're back this week with Challenge #112-Tag You're It.  I suppose it's self-explanatory, use a tag from any Cricut cartridge and it can be any theme and any colors.  I've been working on sending some cards to some of our friends from our winter campground in Florida.  I had this scrap of typewriter paper and thought I'd pair it with the sweet stamp from the Cardz TV Stamps set called Ticket Talk 2.  My tag is from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More.  My flower is from Lacy Labels.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Way to go, love that back ground paper and your card looks greast!

J said...

Hi
I think the typewriter paper is Awesome.
What line is that? Any ideas where to get it?
Thanks for sharing your cute card.
Julie

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Especially like the nostalgic typewriter paper used.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

shelly said...

oh this is super cute jeri! love that b/g paper :)

J said...

Jeri
Could you please share the info on the background paper? Those typewriters are the cutest.
Thanks you
Julie