I can't think of a better way to start off the new year than with a challenge. I hope you'll join the Paper Sweeties Teamies for our January Inpiration Challenge #39 over on the Paper Sweeties Blog. This month's photo inspiration is this gorgeous palette and photo:
For my card I used the Paper Sweeties Homemade with Love Bundle and the Paper Sweeties Sending Sweet Thoughts Bundle. For my mug I heat embossed in white on dark brown paper. It doesn't show well in the photo, but this gave the mug a look of shiny glass. I added a heat embossed snowflake in the center of the mug and I did a little heat embossing on the cupcakes, too, then added some sparkling clear glitter to the frosting. The sentiment came from the Sweetie Pie Stamp Set. For a finishing touch to the "bendi" card (you can find these if you search on Pinterest) I added a few Frosting sequins. You can find the products linked below. Please follow along on the hop using the list below.
January Guest Designer: Lisa Bzibziak

12 comments:
Just GORGEOUS! I love love love love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow! What a beautiful creation! Happy New Year!!!
What a beautiful card! A great take on the inspiration photo! Love the cupcake, cup, and all the pretty snowflakes! Happy New Year!
Absolutely amazing!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy new year!!!
Just love your project!!! Happy New Year!
Love your gorgeous 'bendi' card..so many pretty details! Thank you for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room!!
Diane TSTR DT
Sweet as can be -- love the shape, Jeri!!
What a great bendi card! Love the cupcakes and the cup with that standing up steam! So thrilled to be with the PS team! Looking forward to lots of fun and getting to know everyone! Happy New Year!
I LOVE this--one of my favorites! This unique card fold really highlights that gorgeous stamp set! Beautiful color palette and a great look! Have a warm and crafty 2016!
Take Care!
Michele
love your bendi card my friend....such a cute project
This is SNOW fun, Jeri! LOVE the great shape and fabulous layout! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx
Awesome Bendi card! I haven't tried one of these yet. It looks like it would be fun to make!
Post a Comment