Welcome, crafty friends, to the third day of Paper Sweeties January 2016 release. Today is the day the January 2016 release is available to purchase at the Paper Sweeties Shop. YAY! I feel I need to start off this post with an apology for my picture. I have never mastered taking photos of shiny images. My card is made from clear cardstock which I think is just really a FUN look. Today I used the Snow Time Add-on Sweet Treats stamp set and Sweet Cuts for a Valentine Card. I made my gumball machine paper piecing with a fun heart printed paper, filled it with some hearts and then placed it on a die cut circle of red gingham. On the inside of the card I added a 3.75" strip of aqua houndstooth paper topped with a heart paper cut at 3.25". I added a sentiment from the stamp set to a banner and placed it over the gumball machine.
Here is the line-up for the rest of the Design Team so you can get more release inspiration.
Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties








7 comments:
Love your sweet gumball machine! The clear cardstock is a great look! Such a fun card!
Beautiful gum ball machine! Love the stamped heart background too!
Take care!
Michele
TOTALLY love the color combo you went with, Jeri! Your patterned papers are fabulous, too! HUGS! :) Mynn xx
That clear card stock makes this adorable card so much fun!
Great clear card, Jeri! Can "clearly" see it - no pun intended! Super fun! Have a great weekend!
Just love all the hearts for your gum ball machine!! Fab touch with the clear card stock, too!!
Unique....I'm not familiar with clear cardstock...I will have to learn more about it :) Hugs...Janie
Post a Comment