Happy Monday, friends. This week in my planner I used a set of stamps I purchased from the Etsy shop The Poppy Print Shop. This is the first time I've ever purchased anything from an Etsy shop. I love the stickers in this Vintage Rose Planner Set from this shop, but it seems like they took a long time to arrive in the mail. I'm sure that has something to do with the USPS. I haven't had the best luck with my mail arriving in a timely manner, lately. I love the colors of this kit. They just make me happy. This week I added a couple extras. On Tuesday I will be doing some cookie baking for refreshments at our card gathering we're hosting on Friday night. To denote this in my planner I used a mixer die from the My Creative Time Mixed Just for You stamp and die set. I also printed some playing cards to place in Friday's square. This was just clip art that I found online.
I look forward to seeing you next week where I'll have two different layouts to share-my February monthly layout and the layout for the first week. I found the cutest Valentine's washi tape at Michael's recently and I'm looking forward to using it.

1 comment:
Your planner is really looking great Jeri! I hope you are enjoying it and using it. Hugs, Brenda
Post a Comment