Monday, January 4, 2016
The Cutting Cafe Valentine Project
I can hardly believe that I'm posting a Valentine's project already. In the blink of an eye Christmas is gone. You gotta move on quickly in the paper crafting world, right? Today is my bi-monthly post for The Cutting Cafe. This time around the Design Team is featuring Valentine projects. I'm using the Heart Treat Box Template and Cutting File. I used the file to make a couple treats for my granddaughters for Valentine's Day. Since we are in different states I'm going to send them to my daughter and have her hang them on the girl's bedroom doorknobs for Valentine's Day as a special treat from Nana. These boxes were so easy to put together using the SVG files and my Cricut Explore Air. After I assembled them I added a few embellishments. I found the LOVE chipboard piece in my stash. It was a giveaway I won from Scrapbook and Cards Today a long time ago. I've been sorting through items as I organize my crafty goodies into there new home in my craft area. I separated the letters from the conversation bubble and used them in two different ways. The bubble got heat embossed in gold and the letters were sprinkled with glitter. I added small tags with words printed on them from the Valentine's Day Mini Word printable stamp set attached with a little baker's twine. I love how these turned out and I know "my" girls are going to love the surprise treats. Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to visit The Cutting Cafe Blog to see the rest of the Design Team's inspiration.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh jeri these two treat boxes are a treat for the eyes...love them girl
Wow love these treat boxes, this would be great for the teachers goodies.
This is an adorable and great idea!!!! DT Doris
Post a Comment