Hello my crafty friends. Welcome to the first day of Paper Sweeties January 2016 release sneak peeks. Today I'm featuring the Paper Sweeties With Love Stamps and Paper Sweeties With Love Sweet Cuts on an elegant wedding card. This card is 4 x 4" and features a white on white look. I dry embossed a fancy background then added Versamark ink around the edges and dipped them in gold embossing powder. Next I cut the With Love heart and added the gold embossing powder to the edges. I found some white flowers in my stash, layered them up and added some Frosting sequins to the centers. The gold embossed sentiment was the finishing touch. Now I know you'll want to see the rest of the Design Team projects, just follow the links below, then make sure you come back tomorrow for day two of sneaks.
Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Jeri Thomas-*you are HERE*
If you missed yesterday's debut of the Planner Series stamp sets you can visit the planner designers at the links below.
6 comments:
Jeri what a gorgeous wedding card!!! Love the gold embossed details!!!
I love this! It's so feminine and pretty! Love the great colors too!
Take Care!
Michele
Jeri, very beautiful and elegant wedding card! Love the touches of gold!
So elegant! Beautiful card!
This is SO elegant, Jeri! LOVE the beautiful gold and white combo! HUGS! :) Mynn xx
So elegant!!! Perfect wedding card!
Post a Comment