I am so obsessed with these Bendi cards from The Cutting Cafe. They are so easy to put together and really make a statement. You can decorate them up for any occasion. Today I have a birthday card and I've also used the Elisha Jean and Friends Holding a Balloon Printable stamp set. After I cut and assembled my Bendi card using the SVG file and my Cricut Explore Air and went about adding my birthday elements. First I printed up Mikala Ann, paper pieced her outfit and the balloon then colored her in with Copics. The rest of the elements were simple cuts from a DCWV Celebration paper stack. The paper really did the work on this card. I simply cut out all the little presents and added them to the first panel of the card. Then I cut the cake for the middle panel and also attached the cute little sweetie Mikala there. For the back panel I added a little banner and a small sentiment, both cut from the same paper stack. That's it, the card was finished. Make sure to visit The Cutting Cafe Blog to see the rest of the Design Team's Bendi projects on January 21st. You're sure to get tons of inspiration.
I also want to mention, for all my Cutting Cafe fans, that Regina is now selling clear stamps of some of her best loved digital images. Fun, fun, fun!!! You can find them at The Cutting Cafe Shop. The Stamp Design Team (proud to say I'm part of) is getting ready to do their premier posts for the new release next week on the blog. You'll get a whole week of fabulous projects and inspiration beginning next Sunday, January 24th. Mark your calendars. I'd like to give you a sneak peek of my project, but it seems the USPS took my package of stamps to Hawaii instead of Florida. I guess they got mixed up because they are both kind of tropical locations. Hard to imagine how they could make a mistake like that, but they did admit that they put the package on the wrong plane. My stamps will be well-traveled by the time they finally get to my doorstep. If only it was me that got to detour to Hawaii. Big sigh!
3 comments:
I love your bendi card Jeri! I think they are so fun looking. I haven't tried one yet, but I'm anxious to. I will have to check out Regina's files on them. I think it is so cool that Regina is coming out with her own line of stamps. I can't believe yours traveled to Hawaii without you!! lol Hope your stamps make their way to you soon my friend. I am looking forward to seeing your projects with them. Hugs, Brenda
bendilicious my friend...everything about this screams adorable.
This is so heart warming. Very cute
Post a Comment