Monday, August 15, 2016

Paper Sweeties August 2016 Release Party


Hello Paper Sweeties, friends! I'm excited to share my card with you using products that are released today and available for purchase in the Paper Sweeties Shop right now. Today's release includes the Window, Window Sweet Cuts, Window Elements and Window Elements Sweet Cuts. I made the window into a door with some strategic die cutting. I love how it turned out. I decorated it with a pretty floral wreath from the Hello Spring stamp set and Hello Spring Sweet Cuts. The sentiment is from Hello Spring, also, and I stamped it on the banner from Hello Friend Sweet Cuts. I used my Mini Misti to curve the stamp to fit the curve of the banner. You can find the Misti in the Paper Sweeties shop. I highly recommend it. I use it for stamping on every project I make. Make sure to visit the rest of the Design Team blogs for more inspiration. You can find the links below.

Larissa Heskett
Lilian Forsyth <--- ---="" team="" the="" to="" welcome="">
Lisa Bzibziak
Mackie Robertson
Nancy Salkeld-->GIVEAWAY<-- p="">

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Holy cow....it's a door!!! Very clever, Jeri!!! Thanks for sharing!

Lisa said...

So very cool! I am still trying to figure out how you made that a door!! Love it!

Debbie said...

Oh my gosh, so clever! Love the wreath hanging from your die cut door!!

Maria said...

Oh, my! Fab idea to create a door...super clever!! Love the pretty wreath, too!!

Lilian said...

Love how you used the die to make a door! Awesome card!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio