Sunday, August 14, 2016

Paper Sweeties August 2016 Release Sneak Peeks


Welcome to the start of this month's Paper Sweeties Release Sneak Peeks. Wait until you see this month's release, it's totally fabulous.  This release includes the Window and Window Sweet Cuts, Window Elements and Window Element Sweet Cuts. Those little stitched rectangles are a sneak peek from the Window Elements Sweet Cuts.  I added bright, fun-colored flowers to each rectangle that I cut with the Paper Sweeties Hello Spring Sweet Cuts. I went simple with this card, not adding any embellishments because it's going in the mail to a friend. The sentiment is from the Hello Friend Stamp set and stamped on one of the shapes from the Sweet Banner Sweet Cuts. You can follow the links below to get more inspiration from the Design Team.

Larissa Heskett
Lilian Forsyth  <--- ---="" team="" the="" to="" welcome="">
Lisa Bzibziak
Mackie Robertson

You'll want to keep a close eye on the Paper Sweeties blog this month as we're celebrating a birthday (#4). There will be lots of inspiration, challenges, giveaways, contests and FUN. Join us tomorrow for the August release and more inspiration.




8 comments:

Lisa said...

Love this! I saved all of my stitched rectangles! Awesome way to use these!

Unknown said...

This card is great!!! Super cute. I love the versatility! It could be used with a ton of different sentiments.

Maria said...

Beautiful flowers with great design...love it!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Such a cute card!!!!! Love the flowers!

Michelle said...

How fabulous, Jeri!!! Love this design and those sweet flowers!

Jill Norwood said...

Jeri I love your card! It looks like a quilt of gorgeous flowers! Beautiful my dear!

Debbie said...

My new all-time favorite card - love the colors and fun design!!!

Lilian said...

That's so pretty!!! Looks like a garden!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio