Saturday, August 13, 2016

Paper Sweeties August Planner Series


Hello Friends! It's time to share my August monthly planner spread for Paper Sweeties Planner Series. I absolutely love how this month's spread came out, I think it might be my favorite. I'm just totally in love with the washi tape that I picked to go with this month's Happy Planner color scheme. It's perfect with the green and the yellow made me think of bees so I decided to go with an insect theme and used the Paper Sweeties Bee Happy stamp set and Sweet Cuts to make my adorable little bugs and touches of greenery. I stamped all my insects on yellow and green printed paper from a Doodlebugs 6x6 paper stack. Here's a closer look at my right hand page. You can see that I paper pieced my butterfly by stamping it on both green and yellow patterned paper. Then I hand trimmed the yellow piece to fit on the green. I cut the greenery out of a green patterned paper, a solid green and vellum then clustered them together and added a hemp bow. I added the sentiments from the stamp set using Here's the buzz in the first box and Bee Happy right above the bee die cut.


For the right hand page I added a small butterfly stamp from the Tree of Life Spring Stamp set to the corner of the page. I used the Planner Series Celebrate to stamp a present around the August 11th date to denote a friend's birthday. I added the lady bug and the dragonfly and a few more sprigs of greenery to the bottom corner. I used the pretty green and yellow washi to mark all my Design Team assignments for the month and stamped my appointments and events using yellow chalk ink.


Thanks for stopping by today and make sure to check out the rest of the Planner Design Teams posts by following the links in the list below.

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Jeri Thomas

2 comments:

Maria said...

Love those bees, butterflies, and leaves in lovely color!!!

Debbie said...

Oh how fun -- love those little insects and how beautifully everything coordinates!