Welcome to the last day of Paper Sweeties August release fun. Yesterday I showed a card using the Window Sweet Cuts and used it to make a door. Today's card was made using the Window Sweet Cuts again, but this time I used it to make a fun, cool summer treat popsicle. I simply cut white cardstock with the die and then masked off three sections using Post-It tape and inked them up. I hand cut a couple of popsicle sticks from kraft cardstock and added them to complete the popsicle look. To finish it off I added a twine bow and a tag cut from the Sweet Borders Sweet Cuts. That wraps up the look at this month's inspiration using the new release products-Window, Window Sweet Cuts, Window Elements and Window Elements Sweet Cuts. I hope you've been by the Paper Sweeties Shop to order your products. These are must haves with so many possibilities for using them. You'll want to see all the amazing inspiration projects from the Design Team this week. I have their blog links in the list below.
Larissa Heskett
Lilian Forsyth <--- ---="" team="" the="" to="" welcome="">--->
Lisa Bzibziak
Mackie Robertson
Lilian Forsyth <--- ---="" team="" the="" to="" welcome="">--->
Lisa Bzibziak
Mackie Robertson

3 comments:
Love those popsicles in red, white, and blue...so creative!!
Oh my sweetness!! This is awesome! Just love it!!
That's so creative! Love the popsicles!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio
Post a Comment