Wednesday, August 3, 2016
The Cutting Cafe Summer Christmas Project
Welcome to this summer's Cutting Cafe Christmas post. We're a little bit late to the Christmas in July craze, but that's okay. There is still some summertime left to get a jump on your Christmas projects. I love to give out little treats (think chocolate) to our friends and neighbors for the holidays. This will be my giveaway this holiday season. I used the Snowman Treat Box. I actually used the PDF file this time around and fussy cut my snowman pieces, except for the buttons, mouth and eyes, which I used a circle punches for. I will, however, get out my cutting machine and use the SVG file to mass produce these from here on out. I hope you'll make sure to check out the Design Team post at The Cutting Cafe Blog on August 7th for more holiday inspiration. Thanks for stopping by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
this is super cute my friend..i love everything you do...hugs
This is adorable! Another one I need to check out!
Ca-ute! Nice interpretation of the file by printing the pdf and hand cutting.
Krista Hong from the DT
Such a cute and adorable treat bag! Love the snowman!
Post a Comment