Friday, November 4, 2016

Cardz TV Sketch Challenge #4 Thank You Theme




Welcome! So glad you're here to join me today for another Cardz TV sketch challenge. This time around the Design Team is using Sketch #9 or #10 and using a Thank You theme.  I decided to use Sketch #10 and used the Cardz TV Stamp set Big and Bold Sentiments. I wanted to make an elegant looking card this time around so I decided to add some touches of gold. I did that by inking around all my mats with some Delicata Golden Glitz ink and heat embossed my sentiment on vellum using WOW Embossing Glitter in Golden Sunrise. I don't really think my photo does this card justice. The touches of gold are just gorgeous in person. That Delicata ink is another supply that I have been hoarding. I found it while participating in an annual Scrapbook Store Shop Hop in the spring. This is the first time I have used it as it is a little pricey. I was lucky enough to find a special set with smaller ink cubes in four colors, the other colors are Silvery Shimmer, Bronze Burst and Celestial Copper. I thought this gave me a little more bang for my buck. (Also takes up less storage space in my tiny home). The papers I used on this card came from a very old stack made by Cloud9Design. Honestly, I'm not even sure that company is around anymore. I decided to add a pretty fall leaf popped with some foam tape in the middle of that center circle to draw the eye in. I love how this card turned out and I'm going to pop it in the mail for a friend back in Michigan. Just so she knows that I haven't forgotten about the beautiful fall colors I left behind when we moved to Florida. I hope you'll play along with the challenge. You can find the sketches and link your creation over at the Cardz TV blog HERE. Thanks for stopping by. I always appreciate your visit and your comments.

Sketch #10



No comments: