Welcome to Paper Sweeties Release Day! Oh my, I am just absolutely loving this adorable Jingle All the Way stamp set and Sweet Cuts. That reindeer is just too cute! I decided he had to go on a snowy scene card. I paper pieced the sleigh that he's pulling and colored him up with Copics. Of course, he had to have a little red nose. I embellished with a red twine bow, jingle bell and a gold sequin for the top of the tree. I added the sentiment stamped in red to finish it off. Catch the rest of the Design Team projects at the links below. Thanks for stopping by and come back tomorrow for a final new release project.
Tuesday, November 15, 2016
Paper Sweeties November 2016 Release Party
Welcome to Paper Sweeties Release Day! Oh my, I am just absolutely loving this adorable Jingle All the Way stamp set and Sweet Cuts. That reindeer is just too cute! I decided he had to go on a snowy scene card. I paper pieced the sleigh that he's pulling and colored him up with Copics. Of course, he had to have a little red nose. I embellished with a red twine bow, jingle bell and a gold sequin for the top of the tree. I added the sentiment stamped in red to finish it off. Catch the rest of the Design Team projects at the links below. Thanks for stopping by and come back tomorrow for a final new release project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So cute with the deer and sleigh!! Love the gingham background, too!!
Love your sweet scene and the adorable paper pieced sleigh!!!!!
Post a Comment