Monday, November 14, 2016

Paper Sweeties November 2016 Release Sneak Peek

 

Welcome to the first day of projects for the November Paper Sweeties release. You're going to love this month's products. Today I'm starting with a card using the new set Stand Add-on Sweet Treats and a couple of stamps from the new Planner Series stamp set Happy Holidays. Hopefully, it looks like a cute little bakery window with a display of holiday treats. (That's the look I was going for, anyway). I did a lot of paper piecing on this card. I stamped the stand on a cute scrap of holiday paper from my stash. I thought the cookie shapes were perfect for the base of the stand. Another scrap for the window valance. Next I stamped and die cut the roof and added a cute little wreath to the center. The wreath came from the new planner stamp set. A couple of sweet tiered cakes and two little gingerbread men decorate the front window of my bakery. In this set the Sweet Treats sentiment is stacked, but I cut it apart to stamp it across the sign for the shop.

Now I know you're going to want to see the rest of the Design Team projects. You can click on the names below to visit their blogs.


Make sure to visit again tomorrow for another project using this month's new release. I just love the set I'm using for my card tomorrow. Cute as can be!


2 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

I love your sweet bakery scene and all the sweet planner stamps you incorporated! I love the tiny gingers!

Maria said...

Sweet card with the ginger house!! Awesome paper and wonderful check background!!