Sunday, November 20, 2016
The Cutting Cafe Anything Goes
It's time for my second Cutting Cafe post for the month. I love when we get to choose any file for our projects. I've been working on little token holiday gifts for friends and this is one of them. I used the Hot Chocolate Holder Template and Cutting File along with the Christmas All Around Printable Set for my cute Snowman tag. These Holders are so quick and easy to put together you can easily whip them up in minutes, slip in a couple envelopes of hot cocoa mix, add a ribbon and tag and there you have it. These make great hostess gifts or even a little something for a teacher. Head on over to The Cutting Cafe Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team came up with for their projects. Thanks for stopping by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey jeri, how are you...i hope all is going well my friend...i love your hot cocoa set...and love that paper
Post a Comment