Happy November, crafty friends! It's time for the November Paper Sweeties Inspiration Challenge. Here's the photo for this month's inspiration.

I used several elements from the challenge photo for my design. I started by taking a piece of gray paper and embossing it with lines to resemble the lines of the shutter then added a frame around it. I decided I wanted to add a wreath because there was one in the photo so I used the Hello Spring stamp set and coordinating Sweet Cuts. I stamped the wreath on a green polka dot paper I found in my scrap file then cut it out. I used the big bow from the set to hang the wreath from. Next I stamped and fussy cut a few leaves from the Planner Series Fall Sentiments on maroon and yellow papers and fussy cut them. I added a couple little vines to the wreath before adding the leaves (they came from the September release Thankful stamp set and Sweet Cuts). For my tiny chalkboard I used the stitched rectangle from the Sweet Cuts Window Elements. I cut one in black and one in brown then trimmed the black one at the stitching line before gluing them together. I white heat embossed my sentiment onto the chalkboard. I combined the words from two different stamp sets-Happy came from Planner Series Celebrate and Fall came from Happy Fall Y'all. I hope you'll have the chance to play along with this month's challenge. You can link your projects over on the Paper Sweeties Blog. Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:
Pretty wreath and love the chalk board sentiment...so cute!!
This is really adorable! I love the little "Happy Fall" sign too! Great colors and design!
Take Care!
Michele
Beautiful! LOVING that wreath!!!!!!!!!
So sweet!
Great card! Love the wreath and little chalkboard! So fun!
The little chalkboard is such a cute idea for your beautiful fall wreath! Great card!
Post a Comment