Thursday, November 3, 2016
The Cutting Cafe Mini Scalloped Gable Boxes
If you like to give small holiday gifts to friends or neighbors I have the perfect little boxes. I am so in love with these Cutting Cafe Mini Gable Boxes from the Gable Box Template and Cutting File. I put some cute little die cut bows on these so the scallop on the top of the boxes don't show up, but they are so cute. I used the SVG file and my Cricut Explore Air to cut these, but the Cutting Cafe files also come in a PDF, MTC and WPC formats. Because I tend to be lazy when it comes to my cutting machine, I imported the file to my Cricut and cut them one at a time instead of taking the time to copy and paste another one onto my mat. I just flipped the mat around and loaded it into my machine to cut on the other half of the paper.
There are so many options for what you could put into these little boxes. They are the perfect size for some little pocket hand sanitizer or chocolates. I always make some sort of little holiday gifts to give our friends and I usually put candy in them. Over the past few years my homemade Christmas cookie trays have become quite the hit at holiday gatherings so I decided to give out some fudge this year. For my cute little tags I used the Cutting Cafe Christmas Fudge Printable stamp set. I printed them out then used a die to cut the tag and scalloped backing. To finish off the box I added the tag to my die cut bow and tied them onto the boxes with twine. These boxes will be easy to mass produce so I can whip them out in no time at all. I guess I better put the fudge recipe items onto my grocery list so I can start my Christmas baking. I try to bake as much as I can in advance and put them in the freezer. Make sure to visit The Cutting Cafe blog on the 7th of November to see the rest of the Design Teams projects. Thanks for stopping by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow what a fun project for your family and friends...i love the tag and papers you use my friend..hugs
Post a Comment