
I was excited to see Regina from BBTB set the challenge this week to use the snowflake cut #13 from Accent Essentials. I agree with her, this is the best snowflake and cuts like a dream. I used this week's Crafts 4 Eternity sketch for my card. I was really excited to see my design technique mentioned on the Crafts 4 Eternity blog this week and hope it helped someone else. The supplies I used for this card:Dark blue and white cardstock-DCWV
Metallic blue cardstock-DCWV
Winter print paper-DCWV
White lace
Clear rhinestones
Lace corner punch-Fiskars
Martha Stewart glitter
Cricut-Accent Essentials cartridge
This is a 6" square card made from dark blue cardstock. I topped it with blue metallic cardstock placing lace on the edge. I used my pattern I made from last week's Crafts 4 Eternity sketch to cut my print paper. I cut my center snowflake at 2 1/2" added glitter and placed it on dark blue cardstock with the corners punched. My small white snowflakes in the corner are cut at 3/4" and 1" and covered with glitter. I added clear rhinestones to all my snowflake centers. The flourishes on the card are also cut from the Accent Essentials cartridge at 2 1/2" and I put glitter on them. I added clear rhinestones to all my snowflake centers. I used my computer to print my sentiment in blue ink.
11 comments:
Such an awesome winter card! Love it!
Another excellent job, your take on the sketch is beautiful, loves blues for christmas.
Pinky
Very pretty!
Hi Jeri,
Love you interpretation of the sketch. This is a really elegant Xmas card. The colour scheme is gorgeous & those are beautiful swirl die cuts. Thanks for joining us at C4E
Regards,
Andie xx
Lovely take on the sketch Jeri, I love it and the colours are so sweet. Thanks for joining us at C4E.
Regards
Suzette
oh my goodness, this is pure gorgeous....
Jeri this is fab hun, great tip you gave us sweetie, I never thought of that so thank you. That snowflake is stunning, I have a cricut and that cartridge, I don't use my cricut enough & did not realise that snowflake was even there, I need to see others use these things before I realise how good they are so thank you, i will be cutting some of those beauties out. Thanks for playing along at C4E.
Hugs
Sarah
such a gorgeous card!!
Really beautiful - I love all the details!
gorgeous and stunning!!! :)
beautiful card jeri! thanks for joining us at c4e hugs mx
Post a Comment