Saturday, August 15, 2009

Bitten By The Bug School Challenge/Creative Inspirations







Those first few days at school (before the kids come) can be an exhausting challenge as teachers prepare their classrooms, attend staff meetings and prepare lesson plans. What could be better than a fortifying snack? This is a little treat for my co-workers at school but it would also be fun for kids on their first day of school. I thought it would also be fitting to enter in the Bitten By The Bug school contest. I only used a few supplies--brown, red, gold and beige cardstock, four Cricut cartridges (Mini Monograms, My Community, Doodlecharms, TBBM), and sentiments from The Cutting Cafe's School Days set. The cute lined print paper came from the Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday paper set that I won from the last blog hop. I just received it in the mail today from Jen. Thanks Jen, I absolutely love it. The pattern for the pocket came from the Cuttlebug website.

5 comments:

Karen McPherson said...

What a fabulous idea! I must scraplift or would this be craftlift?? Anyway, I am starting at a new school and would love to greet my new colleagues with some little token. This would be fabulous. Thanks! (Just the perfect reason to get TBBM).

Regina Easter said...

oh my oh my...this is awesome...great for halloween stuff to...hugs

Sharon Caudle said...

Very cute project and a wonderful idea! I love it! Good luck! hugs!

Carole Beath said...

Cute cute project. Thanks for playing along with the challenge.
Carole

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh what a terrific project! LOVE THIS! Good luck in the contest! xxD