Monday, August 3, 2009

Allsorts,OCC,OneStop,Shelly's sketch


There are lots of challenges going on with this card. The Allsorts challenge this week called for three flowers, two papers and one ribbon. Our Creative Corner wanted a card with purple. The One Stop Craft Challenge was looking for pearls and swirls. I found this sketch when I was surfing Design Team blogs at Bitten By the Bug. This sketch came from Shelly’s blog and it seemed made for all these challenges. Thank you, Shelly. The supplies I used for this card:

Purple cardstock
Double-sided pattern paper-Chatterbox
Green ribbon
Green pearls
Cricut-Stretch Your Imagination and Accent Essentials cartridges
Cuttlebug-Divine Swirl embossing folder

My base card is from purple cardstock and is 6” square. I used each side of my pattern paper putting it half and half on my card. My image background is cut from my Cricut Stretch Your Imagination cartridge at 3 ¾” and embossed with my Cuttlebug Divine Swirls folder. The flourish is from the same cartridge and is cut at 3 ½”. I put two small pearls on each end of the flourish. The three flowers are made from the Cricut Accent Essentials cartridge. They are cut at 1 ¼” and 1” and I used pearls for the centers. My sentiment is computer generated.

1 comment:

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

A beautiful card. Thos colours are gorgeous. Fab use of pearls and swirls too. Thank you for joining us at the One Stop Carft Challenge.
Sharon xx