
This week's challenge at Bitten By the Bug was to use the envelope and card cut #2 from the Mini Monograms cartridge. The envelope had to be yellow. It has been awhile since I made an envelope and I've never used the envelope off this cartridge. I decided I like it and I'll have to use it more often. Today's challenge at 365 Cards was to use a triangle, a sticker and a button. I have that covered on the corner's of my card. The triangles are stickers that I added a button to. That makes this card also qualify for the Saturday Challenge--fancy corners. I'm glad I got this done today because I will be out of town for a visit with my aunts. I always take my Cricut machine with me so we can craft. I have a few fun projects in mind and will try to make a couple more challenge cards while I'm there. I won't be able to post them until I come back because my aunts live out in the country and have no high speed internet (hard to believe, I know). Everything used to make this card has been in my stash for awhile. The print papers came from DCWV and the corner stickers are K&Company.
10 comments:
Fabulous card, and I love those corners.
Thank you for joining in the SCSC this time.
Cathy xx
Oh! I love this card, the scarecrow is such fun, must be lovely to celebrate Thanksgiving.
LOVE IT!!! fall is my all time fav season :)
nice work combining challenges!
beautiful card Jeri and I love the envelope thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx
Lovely card Jeri, perfect layout and fab fancy corners! So pleased you could join us at SCSC this week :) Donna x
what a lovely card...love the colors to...thanks for playing along..hugs
Super cute! Love the fall theme.
I love scarecrows and fall colors...this is so perfect..thanks for sharing and joining us on BBTB
Fabulous card. Thank you for joining us at SCSC. Wendy x
Post a Comment