Monday, February 15, 2010

BBTB2 Wedding Hearts


I hope everyone had a loving and wonderful Valentine's Day. It is so exciting that we are being sponsored this week by one of the most loving and sweet gals in the world, the fantabulous Regina from The Cutting Cafe. While love is still in the air we are highlighting the double heart cut from the Wedding cartridge. I was going to stay monochromatic on this wedding card but when I came across this piece of designer paper in a K&Company stack I just thought it would look so beautiful on a cream colored card. I had a piece of DCWV cream paper with a pearlescent finish and that's what I cut my hearts from. I also used it for the front of my card and printed my sentiment on it, which reads--And Two Shall Become One.
I cut the fancy part of the heart twice so I could layer it and add some dimension with pop dots. I added some MS fine crystal glitter to the front of the heart. To embellish my card I used cream lace, cream grosgrain ribbon, pearls and a cream rose.

7 comments:

Creative Momma said...

Jeri, this is beautiful...I love the soft colors, and that lace and ribbon are just perfect :)
hugs
Marina

Carole Beath said...

Jeri, my heavens, this is just so beautiful. The colors are soft and so appropriate for such a glorious card. Love it.
Hugs
Carole

Penny'sfromHeavenreborn Nursery said...

Jeri
this is such a Georgeous Card I love how soft it looks and the lace gives it a Vintage feel
which is perfect...

Hugs
Penny

Jen said...

Oh that lace!!! so so pretty Jeri!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh this is gorgeous Jeri! Love the blue and unique shape and your embellies are GORGEOUS! xxD

Regina Easter said...

wow wow, this is one beautiful card...hugs

A Little Time said...

This is just stunning! I love the soft colors.