
Time for a new challenge at Cricut Cardz Challenge. This week we're challenged to make a St. Patrick's Day card with any cartridge, color or theme. I chose Paper Doll Dress-Ups for my card. Who can resist a Leprechaun with a pot of gold? The shamrock border also came from this cartridge. I always find it amusing when I notice a cut on a cartridge that I never realized was there. This border is one I hadn't paid any attention to and found when I was looking for some hills to use on another card design. I used the Fit to Length feature button to cut it at 5 1/2". I sparkled them up with some glitter. My leprechaun is cut at 4" as are all his clothes and accessories. I used my Sakura 3-D glaze pen to embellish the buckle on his hat and added a few rhinestones to his shirt. I had some shiny gold paper so decided to use it for the gold in the pot. My sentiment is computer generated.
4 comments:
wow jeri! this is fabulous! and i so appreciate your telling us what size u cut it at. i could never figure it out.
hugs ♥
What a cute card Jeri...love that touch of glitter!! TFS
Come visit my blog...I have something there for you!!
Hugs,
Terry
Wow! This is a cute card! Thank you so much for commenting on my blog.
I don't know where last week went, I didn't make the time to comment on cards...love your card so cute...great card love that little Irish guy!
Post a Comment