Just Buggin' has a black and white challenge this week that really called to me. For some reason lately I've taken a strong liking to using the color black on my cards. We all go through phases, don't we? My butterfly cuts are from Gypsy Wanderings. I cut them at 1 1/2" and 2". I used black Stickles to outline them and place black rhinestones into the flower cut outs. I will also enter this card in the
Creative Belli Blog challenge that called for butterflies.

My black and white patterned paper is just a scrap I found in my scrap file. No clue who makes it. The black and white ribbon is from Hobby Lobby Paper Studio.

I love this little saying. It came from the Social Butterflies set at
The Cutting Cafe. I just printed it out and shadowed it with a piece of black cardstock.
12 comments:
Beautiful card! love the sentiment and dp. Thanks for playing with the Belli girls
Beautiful card for the Just Buggin' challenge! Love the little saying and those black butterflies...beautiful!
Hope
JB DT
Very pretty card..love the saying!! Those butterflies are great!!
Thanks for playing along at Just Buggin Challenges!
Lynne JB DT
I love the beautiful sentiment and the black and white card is just outstanding! Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge with this lovely card.
What a pretty ribbon and lovely papers, black and white are so elegant together aren't they.
Thanks for joining us over at Just Buggin
Karen
WOW! Black and white is sure stunning! this card is fabulous!! Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge!!
This is so elegant. I'm going to have to give up my DT spot to Jeri, thanks for joining us at just buggin'.
Lisa
JB-DT
I love how the butterflies stand out! The stickles were a perfect choice! Thanks for playing with us at Just Buggin!
Kandi *JB DT*
Ohhh fabulous card - love the black and white! Thanks for playing with us in the Belli Challenge!
Gorgeous card! Love the black and white!
Adorable card I love it! the black stitching around it is the perfect touch. makes me wish I knew how to change the thread in my machine. thanks for playing with us at just buggin.
way cute, and I love that phrase.
Post a Comment