The Challenges--- Mojo Monday-Sketch
- Creative Card Crew-Get Well
- Paper Cutz-Get Well
- Flutter By Wednesday-Butterflies with Hearts
I made this card following this week's Mojo Monday sketch. I needed to make some Get Well cards for my stash so when I saw the challenges for Creative Card Crew and Paper Cutz I took it as a hint. I decided to work in blues because I wanted to use my newest Copic requistitions--B93,B95,B97. I'm slowly but surely adding to my marker collection. I'm really excited because in March I will be going for Copic certification from Imagination International, Inc. I can't wait. This cute butterfly with heart wings was just perfect for the Flutter By Wednesday challenge this week. I also got to use my new Cuttlebug folder from the Asian collection. I think it's called Cherry Blossoms. I got the set of six folders on a recent special at the Cricut website. I don't think I'll use the folder with the Asian lady very often but I love all the others that came with the set.
The Supplies--
- Papers-Lt. Blue, Dk. Blue, White cardstock, Flower Patterned paper
- Stamps-The Cutting Cafe-Social Butterflies, Inkadinkado
- Embellishments-Lace, Twill tape
- Tools-Cuttlebug (Cherry Blossom embossing folder, Cricut (scalloped circle), MS lace punch
7 comments:
Oh how neat! Love the wings!! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!
holy moly! this is gorgeous! i love everything about it! and copics cert!!! i'm sooooooooooo jealous!!! lol good for you!!!
What a cute get well card Jeri...love how you did the sentiment!!! Thanks for joining us at PCC!!
Hugs,
Terry
Greatcard. that little butterfly is cute! Thanks for playing on Paper Cutz this week.
Oh how cool - love the heart butterfly!! Beautiful card - so glad you played along with the FBW challenge this week!
love the delicate get well card you've created, that butterfly is gorgeous
Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Card Crew
Hugs
Victoria
x
Perfect image for our challenge this week!! I love the blues...they are great colors!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week!!
Post a Comment