Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #78

For this week's Cricut Cardz Challenge #78 I asked the DT to make a wedding card using any cartridge and colors.  For my card I used the bride cut from the Wrap It Up cartridge.  My frame around the bride was a premade element that I've had sitting in my stash for years.  I thought it was just the perfect thing to frame and highlight my bride.  She's cut at 3.75".  I embossed the dress with my Cuttlebug Japanese Scales embossing folder.  I hand gathered a piece of tulle to add to her veil and added some pearls to her neck.  The sentiment is a sticker from my stash.

I have a few challenges for this card, too:

The Pink Elephant-Here comes the Bride
Pollycraft Monday Challenge-Love and Marriage
Our Creative Corner-Wedding Beauty

7 comments:

Stef H said...

oh is this ever gorgeous!

i will enter mine in the cricut tho those girls are way more talented!!!

how's the move going?

hugs :)

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I adore the texture on the bride's dress! So glad you joined us this week at Our Creative Corner!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful wedding card!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!
Sheri-TPE DT

Unknown said...

Wow, so pretty!!! ♥ the embossing... Thanks for joining us at TPE!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous, Jeri! Love the cut and the embossing! Fabulous with that frame. xxD

Sharon Wheet said...

I just love the bride! I love that you went to the trouble to add all the llittle elements: tulle for the veil, dry embossing for the pattern on the dress, and the pearl trims really make it complete! And yes, the frame really makes the dress pop! thank you for playing along with us @ OCC.

LORi said...

So pretty Jeri!! So happy you shared with TPE!!
Hugs -LORi