- A Spoonful of Sugar-Floral
- Saturday challenge-Clean and Simple w/white space.
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Cricut Cardz Challenge #77 Card Feature
I just thought I'd whip up a quick card today to play along with Cricut Cardz Challenge #77 using a card feature from any Cricut cartridge. I have a couple cartridges that are my standby cartridges with a card feature. They're Stretch Your Imagination and A Child's Year. Two oldies but goodies. For this card I used A Child's Year. The cut is on page 36 of the manual. This was super simple and quick to make. I used my Gypsy to get the sizing at 5.25". I cut the card from white cardstock and ran it through my Cuttlebug Swiss Dot embossing folder. I backed the cut out flowers with 1.5" circles I punched from yellow scraps from DCWV Lemon Flower stack and glued them behind the flowers and then backed it with a piece of green cardstock. My sentiment banner is a printable stamp from The Cutting Cafe's Ribbon Banner set. I added some small yellow buttons to the center of each flower and that was it. Less than 10 minutes from start to finish. I'll also be entering this card into two other challenges:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
This is SO pretty. I love the "spotlight" technique used here rather than cutting the daisies and adhering to the front of the card. Thanks for the inspiration. I love this!
What an incredibly beautiful card! And so simple too. Thanks for sharing.
Very pretty!
Beautiful card, love the embossing.
I absolutely love this card. So pretty and delicate. I have to make one similar to this now, thanks for the inspiration.
Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com
Nice work. I love the flower starburst. Great effect.
Barb from Toronto, Canada
CCC Design Team #2
Such a Pretty Card! And so Fast to make! Great Job with this weeks Challenge! :o)
Theresa CCC DT
now THIS is definitely a ME card. i love everything about it AND i just LOVE daisies! fabulous.
i am NOT a happy camper with the docs and NO, they did NOT look at his throat. you can bet your bird they will get an earful on tuesday for sure!
hugs :)
Very nice!! This is super sweet and clean!
Post a Comment