Friday, June 17, 2011
Paper Cutz Challenge #96 Father's Day
This week's challenge #96 at Paper Cutz is for a Father's Day card. I used my Cricut Imagine to make this card. All of the printed papers were done with the Imagine making this quick and easy to put together. I used the layer function so I could add the clothes and get a little dimension. The brown frame and journaling card come from the Imagine More cartridge and the dog is cut from the Best Friends cartridge. I printed the sentiment right from my computer printer onto the journaling card. I simply added three small blue buttons for embellishment since this is a guy card.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is just adorable! I love the blue shades on that doggie, and the tie..so cute!
Deanne
http://deannescreativejuice.blogspot.com/
maybe i should learn just how to use my cricut - ya think????? lol. this is super duper fabulous! great father's day card.
the shots are for 5 days NOW, if the clot doesn't dissolve, he will need to continue it. NOT HAPPENING. there is no way we can afford $1,000 a week. i don't get that much in my pension!!!!!
yeah, look at the good points. at least we can laugh.
hugs :)
That little pup is adorable! Great card!
Post a Comment