Monday, November 21, 2011

BBTB2 Mouse

Wow, it's Thanksgiving week and I can't believe it.  For me it means I better get busy with those Christmas cards.  All the traveling we've done since July in our RV has really put me behind.  So I took the opportunity to use this week's BBTB2 assignment to make another Christmas card to add to my pile.  This week's cut was chosen by our sweet DT sister, Melissa.  She asked us to use the mouse on the Cricut Lite Meow cartridge.  As with all BBTB2 challenges you may substitue any other cartridge cut as long as it's a mouse.  I chose to use the mouse from  the Birthday Bash cartridge.  I thought this cut was perfect for adapting into a Christmas card.  I used My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Christmas stack papers.  I cut my mouse/present image at 3.5".  I used black pearls for the mouse eyes and nose.  My cute "No Peeking" package tag was cut from the Christmas Cheer cartridge and the sentiment is a printable stamp from The Cutting Cafe's Christmas Mini Words set.

8 comments:

DIANA L. said...

This is one of my very favorites. I love this mouse
Your colors are great.This is such a cute card.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

**Treefrog** said...

What a Cute card Jeri, love how your used the pearls for his eyes and nose! Your Amazing making your Xmas cards while your traveling, you are a true Diehard Scrapper, LOL! You Go Girlfriend! Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving!
((Hugs)) Theresa

Anonymous said...

Absolutely ADORABLE card!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeri!
Happy almost Thanksgiving!
I had the best time poking around
your blog today! Great stuff...really
fun!
Hope you have a wonderful holiday!
See you soon at CC!

Love, Leah

DonnaMundinger said...

Sooo stinkin' CUTE! I'm gonna have to steal it for sure. I don't even think I've ever even looked at my Birthday Bash cart. I LOVE it! xxD

shelly said...

jeri this is just too dang cute! you know i love every card you make :) hope things are going good for you have a super thanksgiving!

A Little Time said...

I was wondering what you used for his cute little eyes and nose...black pearls, of course!! Great idea! Love how he is peeking out of the present. This is so cute!!

Karen Pinsonat said...

precious card, I love how you used the black pearls for the eyes and nose!