Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Scrapbook page for challenges

I'm writing this post from DisneyWorld.  We met a couple of our kids and grandkids down here.  I decided to make a small 6x6 scrapbook for my granddaughters to document the trip.  There's a challenge over at My Creative Time to make a project with a child friendly cartridge.  There's also a challenge over at My Pink Stamper for a scrapbook page or mini album.  I used the Mickey and Friends cartridge to cut my mouse ears then added a circle on top of it for my Smile stamp which came from Cardz TV Stamps Thinking of You set.  My journaling spot is a Studio G stamp.  I cut my photo mats with the Plantin' Schoolbook cartridge.  Now I'm off for more fun at the Magic Kingdom.  Wish you were here!

4 comments:

Beckie said...

Wish I was there too! I LOVE Disney World.

Great LO.

Be Blessed, Beckie

Cassandra said...

Yay for Disney!!! I'm having Disney withdrawl :( Nice layout. Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

Cassandra

Missy said...

This is a great layout! I love the red, black & white color scheme, of course it fits perfectly!!! Thanks for joining us at the My Pink Stamper Pink-alicious blog hop this month!!

Meesh said...

LOVE gingham & polka dots together! Too CUTE! Thank you for joining in on the fun at My Pink Stamper's Pinkalicious Blog Hop! :o)

Michelle