Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Cutting Cafe Christmas Daily

It's time for this year's first installment of my Christmas Daily album that I make for my granddaughters.  This will be the third year that I've put a book together using Regina's fabulous sets from The Cutting Cafe. We've been super busy the past few months traveling around the country in our RV, so I decided this year's album needed to be smaller than last year's.  I have very limited space for my crafting supplies in our RV so most of my papers are 6x6" paper packs.  I found a fantastic small scrapbook in a 6x6 size made by SEI at a scrapbook store in Lakeland, Florida.  It came in red which was perfect for a Christmas album and you can add pages to it.  (Which you will need to do to have a page for each day from December 1st-25th.)
This week The Cutting Cafe Design Team is featuring projects highlighting the three December Daily sets.  These are three sets- December-Christmas Daily Printable stamp set, December Daily 2 Printable Stamp Set, and the December Daily Numbers Printable Stamp Set.  So, if you don't know what a December/Christmas Daily Journal/Scrapbook is let me explain.  This is a way to document, journal and photograph your family Christmas traditions into a quick and easy book by doing a single page each day.  Regina's sets make the process quick and simple because the titles and page ideas are all done for you.  You just add the paper, photo and/or journaling.  Today you are seeing the title page of my book for this year.  My papers are from Best Creation's Merry Christmas glitter paper pack.  I used this year's December Daily Number set for my circular sentiment.  Then I used my Cricut Plantin' Schoolbook cartridge to cut 2011 to place in the center.  My present is cut from my Sweet Treats cartridge and I added a mini tag with the word Jolly which came from The Cutting Cafe's Christmas Mini Words printable stamp set.  Next to the package I will add a small journaling tag from The Cutting Cafe's Jot It Down printable stamp set with a personal message for my granddaughters.  To see my entire book from last year click here.  This will give you an idea of what an entire album looks like.  I will post other pages of this year's book through the next few weeks.

3 comments:

Regina Easter said...

hey jeri girl.....your such an awesome grandma...this is gonna be a fantastic book...hugs

Carole Beath said...

Awesome indeed, Jeri. What a cherished book for your granddaughter.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, my friend.
Carole

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

your granddaughter will love this!